Below are a list of books I have read which provided valuable tips and insights on various aspects of building and running a business.
- Talk Your Way To The Top – How To Address Any Audience Like Your Career Depends on It by Kevin Daley and Laura Daley-Caravella
- The E-Myth Revisited – Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
- The Ultimate Sales Machine – Turbocharge Your Business with Relentless Focus on 12 Key Strategies by Chet Holmes
- Guerrilla Marketing for Consultants – Breakthrough Tactics for Winning Profitable Clients by Jay Conrad Levinson and Michael W. McLaughlin.
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits – What You Must Do To Increase The Value of Your Growing Firm by Verne Harnish
- The 2020 Workplace – How Innovative Companies Attract, Develop, and Keep Tomorrow’s Employees Today by Jeanne C. Meister and Karie Willyard
- Eat That Frog – 21 Great Ways To Stop Procrastinating And Get More Done In Less Time by Brian Tracy
- The 7 Stages of Small-Business Success – From Startup to Seven Figures in Three Years of Less by Carl L. Gould
- Endless Referrals by Bob Burg
- Biz Dev Done Right – Demystifying The Sales Process by Caryn Kopp & Carl Gould