Berger Business Advisors believes in sharing our knowledge with our clients. We have created a repository of different resources you can access whenever you choose. We offer a number of resources for clients and suppliers. These include articles, blog entries, books, and newsletters and tools. Each is archived on our website and blog. Additionally, we have compiled a reading list of great practical business books for you to read as you grow your business.If you would like to receive our newsletters, please contact us so that we can add you to our distribution list provide access to past newsletters. We welcome you visiting our site often and utilize our resources.
- Human Resources
- Leadership and Employee Development
- Are You A Multi-Channel Marketer?
- Coming to a Tweet Near You…
- Direct Mail
- Follow that Format!
- Generate Publicity Through Sponsorships
- Getting to the Heart of Your Business
- Is it Time to Adjust Your Price?
- Make PR a Part of Your Advertising Plan
- Make PR a Part of Your Marketing Plan
- Mind the Gap! Follow Up!
- Plan Now for Holiday Sales!
- Power Up Your Network with LinkedIn
- Tweet, Tweet
- What Is LinkedIn?
- Where Oh Where Are Your Customers?
Below are a list of books I have read which provided valuable tips and insights on various aspects of building and running a business.
- Talk Your Way To The Top – How To Address Any Audience Like Your Career Depends on It by Kevin Daley and Laura Daley-Caravella
- The E-Myth Revisited – Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
- The Ultimate Sales Machine – Turbocharge Your Business with Relentless Focus on 12 Key Strategies by Chet Holmes
- Guerrilla Marketing for Consultants – Breakthrough Tactics for Winning Profitable Clients by Jay Conrad Levinson and Michael W. McLaughlin.
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits – What You Must Do To Increase The Value of Your Growing Firm by Verne Harnish
- The 2020 Workplace – How Innovative Companies Attract, Develop, and Keep Tomorrow’s Employees Today by Jeanne C. Meister and Karie Willyard
- Eat That Frog – 21 Great Ways To Stop Procrastinating And Get More Done In Less Time by Brian Tracy
Berger Business Advisors has developed a number of assessment tools to help clients with various aspects of their business. Tools are available in the following categories:
- Human resources
- Leadership & employee development
For more information, contact us